BCSTA’s board of directors for 2022-25 were elected during our AGM.
Carolyn Broady was acclaimed as the association’s president and Tracy Loffler was also acclaimed as vice-president. The current board consists of the following individuals:
- Carolyn Broady, president – West Vancouver
- Tracy Loffler, vice-president – Mission
- John Chenoweth, director – Nicola-Similkameen
- Jane Fearing, director – Rocky Mountain
- Bob Holmes, director – Surrey
- Jen Mezei, director – Burnaby
- Allison Watson, director – Sooke
- Suzanne Hoffman, CEO – BCSTA (non-voting)
This election marked the first time that board members were elected to two year terms. The next election will take place at AGM 2025.