BCSTA’s board of directors for 2022-23 were elected during our AGM.
Carolyn Broady was acclaimed as the association’s new president. Tim Bennett was also acclaimed as vice-president, and he joined the proceedings remotely as he celebrated the birth of his new daughter alongside his family in Prince George. Stephanie Higginson did not run for re-election as president and has now taken on the past-president role with the organization. The current board consists of the following individuals:
- Carolyn Broady, president – SD45 West Vancouver
- Tim Bennett, vice-president – SD57 Prince George
- John Chenoweth, director – SD58 Nicola-Similkameen
- Jane Fearing, director – SD6 Rocky Mountain
- Tracy Loffler, director – SD75 Mission
- Bob Holmes, director – SD36 Surrey
- Jen Mezei, director – SD41 Burnaby
- Stephanie Higginson, past-president – SD68 Nanaimo-Ladysmith
- Suzanne Hoffman, CEO – BCSTA
The association would like to thank Donna Sargent and Rick Price for their past service on our board of directors. We are so grateful to have benefitted from your skills and talents.