BCSTA currently offers several newsletters to its members.
- The Education Leader, BCSTA’s flagship publication, was once a print-only publication before being reinvented in 2015 as a digital resource. This publication exists to provide members and the public with education news and features that reflect the increased leadership role that boards of education play in public education. Members of the public can sign up for this newsletter.
- Each every Thursday, BCSTA compiles important information about Association news, events, advocacy updates, activities, services, important dates and other information, and sends it to members in a compact and easy-to-access email newsletter known as the BCSTA Weekly.
- BCSTA Update arrives in member inboxes with urgent information.
- Developments in public education are fast-paced and fast-changing. BCSTA’s Headlines newsletter provides members with links to relevant provincial and national education-related stories every day, Monday to Friday.
- From the Legislature is a report to members on legislative activity in Victoria with implications for education. It is distributed to members via e-mail.