BCSTA currently offers several newsletters to its members.
- The Education Leader, BCSTA’s flagship publication, was once a print-only publication before being reinvented in 2015 as a digital resource. This publication exists to provide members and the public with education news and features that reflect the increased leadership role that boards of education play in public education.
- Each every Thursday, BCSTA compiles important information about Association news, events, advocacy updates, activities, services, important dates and other information, and sends it to members in a compact and easy-to-access email newsletter known as the BCSTA Weekly.
- BCSTA Update arrives in member inboxes with urgent information.
- Developments in public education are fast-paced and fast-changing. Keep up with them right to the minute by signing up for BCSTA’s Headlines. Headlines provides links to relevant provincial and national education-related stories every morning, Monday to Friday.
- From the Legislature is a report to members on legislative activity in Victoria with implications for education. It is distributed to members via e-mail.